Crispy Sushi Rice Hand Rolls with Wasabi Miso Mayo Langostino Tails
2 cup. cooked sticky rice
1 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
2 tbsp. green onion, chopped (just the green)
1 1/2 tbsp. furikake (rice seasoning)
1/2 tsp. black sesame seeds
1/4 cup. mayonnaise
1 tsp. miso paste
3/4 tsp. wasabi paste
1 garlic clove, grated
8 oz. Pier 33 Gourmet Langostino Lobster Tails
1) In a glass mixing bowl with a wooden spoon, add warm rice and rice vinegar; fold in green onion, furikake and sesame seeds.
2) With wet hands, form (12) 2X1" cylinders. Chill in fridge for 15-20 minutes.
3) While sushi rice hand rolls are chilling, combine mayonnaise, miso paste, garlic and ginger in a mixing bowl. Fold in langostino lobster tails and coat evenly.
4) Meanwhile heat oil in fryer to 350° F.
5) In batches, deep fry sushi rice hand rolls for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
6) Plate crispy sushi rice hand rolls on a platter, top with wasabi miso mayo langostino lobster and garnish with green onion strings.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.