Danutella’s Salmon Roulade
2 (6 oz.) Pier 33 Gourmet Salmon Portions
2 cup. riced cauliflower
1 bag baby spinach
1 red pepper
1 small onion
3 cloves of garlic
pinch of Himalayan pink salt
4 tbsp. basil pesto
4 tbsp. olive oil
2 flour tortillas
2 tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
1) Season salmon with salt and spread 1 tbsp. of pesto on each piece of salmon.
2) Spread some olive oil on the inside and outside of the tortilla.
3) Cut red pepper in thick slices and place on both pieces of salmon. Roll up salmon in the tortilla. Bake for 15 min at 375° F.
4) Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top of each roulade and bake for another 5 min.
5) Dice the onion into small cubes, and cut garlic finely, sauté both with couple spoons of olive oil for about 5-7 min, add a pinch of salt.
6) Next add cut up spinach into slices and diced red pepper into small cubes and sauté for another 5-7 min.
7) Cook (2) cups of riced cauliflower for 5 min in bowling water. Drain it and add 2 tbsp. of pesto, stir it up.
8) Take out salmon roulade out of the oven and let it cool off for few minutes, then slice it into about 1 inch slices. Place them on a bed of riced cauliflower and sauté spinach. Drizzle with some pesto and serve.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.