Florida Citrus Salmon
4 “Camanchaca Gourmet Salmon” Fillet Portions
1 large Red Onion (sliced)
¼ Lb. butter
Salt and pepper
Bunch chopped cilantro
¼ Cup. Cointreau or Grand Marnier
1) Spread out a doubled up sheet of foil - large enough to accommodate all the salmon plus other ingredients and be able to completely seal it.
2) Season both sides of each salmon fillet portion with salt, pepper and paprika; place the salmon at the center of the sheet of foil.
3) Place remaining ingredients on top of and around the salmon.
4) Completely seal the salmon with all ingredients.
5) Place in oven at 425 deg. F or on BBQ at Med/High to High for 10 to 15 minutes.
6) Enjoy with your favorite side dishes.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.