Florida Orange Salmon
4 (6 Oz.) Skinless Boneless Pier 33 Salmon® portions
2 shallots - chopped
½ Cup. white wine
½ Cup. fresh squeezed orange juice
3 Tbsp. Honey
4 Tbsp. butter
Salt & pepper
1) Salt and pepper the salmon to taste.
2) Heat a sauce pan to medium high and melt the butter.
3) Add shallots and sauté for two minutes.
4) Add salmon portions and sear for two minutes on each side.
5) Add orange juice, wine, honey and additional salt and pepper (optional).
6) Stir and turn salmon while sautéing 8 to 10 minutes.
7) Enjoy with favorite side dish.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.