Gnocchi with Langostino Lobster Tails
1 pkg Pier 33 Gourmet Langostino Lobster Tails
4 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. butter
3 jalapeño peppers, seeded, and chopped
3 tbsp. garlic paste divided
1/2 cup. pine nuts (raw)
1 pkg gnocchi
Salt and pepper
fresh chopped parsley
1 medium lime juiced
1) Defrost frozen langostino tails, rinse and pat dry.
2) Cook gnocchi per package directions adding 1 tbsp. salt to the boiling water. Drain well and shake off excess water.
3) Sauté jalapeños in 2 tbsp. olive oil for 5 min. over medium/med high heat or until lightly browned and softened.
4) Add 1/8 tsp salt and 1/2 c pine nuts. Continue cooking until pine nuts are lightly browned about 3 min. Turn heat to medium and add 1 1/2 tbsp. garlic paste. Stir continuously for 2 min. until garlic incorporates into the mixture.
5) Add Pier 33 Gourmet Langostino Lobster tails. Stir to combine. Sauté over medium heat 2 to 3 min. until lobster tails are heated through.
6) In separate pan heat 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil and 2 tbsp. butter over med. high heat until butter is melted.
7) Add drained gnocchi to pan so that the gnocchi are in a single layer. Allow to cook over med/med high heat without stirring for 3 to 4 min. or until lightly browned. Stir and continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add 1/8 tsp salt and 1/8 fresh cracked pepper or to taste.
8) Combine the Gnocchi with the Pier 33 Langostino lobster tail mixture. Squeeze lime juice overall and top with fresh chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.