2 x 8 Oz. packages of Pier 33 Gourmet Langostino Lobster Tails, thawed
8 slices smoked bacon
slices brioche or challah
¾ Cup. citrus mayonnaise
¼ Tsp. kosher salt
8 small Boston lettuce leaves
8 slices tomato
1) Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 8 minutes, turning once. Drain on paper towels.
2) While bacon is cooking, heat broiler. Place bread slices on a baking sheet and place under broiler until first side is lightly toasted, turning sheet pan as bread toasts. Turn slices over to toast other sides.
3) In a medium bowl, combine langostino lobster meat, 3 tablespoonTbsps. of the citrus mayonnaise, and salt.
4) Spread remaining mayonnaise on one side of bread slices.
5) Place 4 lettuce leaves on mayonnaise side of 4 bread slices. Top with lobster. Place a second bread slice, mayonnaise side up, on top of lobster, gently pressing down.
6) Top with remaining lettuce leaves, 2 tomato slices, 2 strips bacon (folded to fit), and remaining 4 bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
7) Press sandwiches together. Place 4 toothpicks into each sandwich; cut sandwiches diagonally into quarters.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.