24 oz. Pier 33 Gourmet Langostino Lobster Tails
4 cups french corn, divided
1 1/2 cups whipping cream
2 tbsp. unsalted butter
3 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt, divided
12 oz. chanterelle mushrooms
1 tbsp. olive oil
8 oz. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp. Fresh tarragon
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 tbsp. seafood seasoning
4 cups seafood stock
2 cups shrimp stock
2 tbsp. veal demi glace
6 fresh lasagna sheets
12 asparagus tips, sliced lengthwise
12 garlic chive blossoms
1) In a small saucepan set over medium-high heat combine 3 cups of corn, whipping cream, butter, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1 teaspoon white pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until the cream begins to thicken and is almost totally reduced; about 15 minutes.
2) Puree the corn mixture in a blender and let cool.
3) In a medium skillet set over medium heat cook the chanterelle mushrooms in the olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon white pepper until they begin to brown and release their juices. Roughly chop all but 16 small mushrooms and place in a medium bowl.
4) Place the shrimp, 8 ounces of the Pier 33 Gourmet Langostino Lobster tails and the tarragon into a food processer and puree to form a paste. Add pureed mixture into the bowl with the chopped mushrooms.
5) Roughly chop all but 16 of the remaining Langostino Lobster Tails and add to the bowl along with the remaining corn, eggs, seafood seasoning, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1 teaspoon white pepper.
6) Add the cooled corn puree, reserving ¼ cup, to the bowl and stir until well combined.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.