Langostino Lobster Enchiladas
8 oz. Pier 33 Gourmet Langostino Lobster Tails
1 oz. butter
1/2 tspn. minced garlic
1/2 mid sized yellow onion
1 (8oz.) tomato sauce can
1/2 pkg. enchilada seasoning mix
Salt and pepper to taste
3 toufayan low carb pita bread
1.5 cup monterey jack cheese
1 small can of sliced black olives
1) Thaw langostino lobster tails according to package instructions. Sauté in butter, onion and garlic.
2) In a pot add the tomato sauce, enchilada seasoning, salt and pepper to taste and cook on low heat until warm. Mix enough sauce with the lobster mixture until all has been well coated.
3) Take 3 toufayan low carb pita bread, do not cut them in half as you would for a pita pocket, cut horizontally so as to make it like a tortilla. You will get 2 for each pita.
4) Take the pita and put a little sauce on the bottom, then the lobster filling in center, roll tight and place end flap down on baking sheet. Do the same for the other 5.
5) When done, take the remaining sauce, and top the enchiladas. Then top generously with Monterey jack cheese and black olives.
6) Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes until cheese is well melted. Remove and cool for 5 minutes before serving. Makes 6 low carb langostino lobster tails enchiladas.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.