Langostino Lobster Nachos
8 oz. of Pier 33 Gourmet Langostino Lobster Tails
2 tbsp. butter
1 1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup flour
1 cup gruyere cheese
3/4 cup fontina cheese grated
3/4 cup cheedar cheese grated
Salt and pepper
1 bag tortilla chips
1/4 cup chives
1 roma tomato
1/4 cup canned corn
1) Thaw Pier 33 Gourmet Lobster Tails.
2) In a medium saucepan, melt butter on low heat.
3) Add milk and slowly whisk in flour.
4) Whisk continuously while slowly pouring in the cheese. Continue whisking until the mixture is thick and fully melted.
5) Generously season the cheese sauce with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
6) Place chips on a large plate. Top with warm cheese mixture, chives, tomatoes, corn, beans, radishes, avocados, and lobster tails.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.