Orange Ginger Salmon
2 Pier 33 Gourmet Salmon Singles
1/4 cup orange marmalade
1/4 tspn. red pepper flakes
1/2 tspn. ground ginger
1 tspn. soy sauce
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tspn. sesame seeds
1) In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine the marmalade, pepper flakes, ginger, soy sauce and sesame oil. Bring to a low boil, reduce heat to low, continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
2) Place the salmon into a greased pan.
3) Baste salmon with sauce.
4) Set oven to broil and place pan on top rack
5) Broil salmon for 3-5 minutes.
6) Remove from oven, turn salmon and baste with remaining sauce.
7) Broil another 3-5 minutes.
8) Remove from oven and place salmon atop a plate of warm rice pilaf.
9) Sprinkle salmon with sesame seeds.
10) Add warm roasted vegetables to plate.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.