Pan Roasted Salmon with Gremolata
2 Pier 33 Gourmet Salmon Singles
1/2 cup parsley chopped
2 large garlic cloves, minced
1/2 juiced lemon (plus zest from an entire lemon)
Salt and pepper
1) In a bowl mix the chopped onions, minced garlic, lemon juice and the lemon zest and set a side.
2) Preheat oven to 400° F.
3) Season two portions of Pier 33 Gourmet Salmon Singles or Salmon Value Pack with salt and pepper and rub with olive oil.
4) Heat a skillet on medium and place salmon once hot. After 3 minutes, flip salmon over, sprinkle with 1/2 Gremolata mixture.
5) Transfer pan to oven and roast for 8-10 minutes.
6) Top with remaining Gremolata and serve.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.