Salmon in a Brown Sugar Glaze
1x6 Oz Pier 33 Gourmet Salmon Single portion
2 Tbsp Brown sugar
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack about 6” from the heat source.
2) Season the salmon with salt and pepper and arrange onto a greased broiler pan.
3) In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and Dijon mustard.
4) Spoon mixture evenly onto the salmon portion.
5) Cook under the preheated broiler until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.