1 Pier 33 Gourmet Salmon Value Pack
1 large onion
1 large red pepper
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
4 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper
1) Cut up salmon and place in food processor.
2) Pulse 5 times or until the pieces are pea sized.
3) Empty into a bowl.
4) Dice onion, red pepper and scallions.
5) Add olive oil to skillet and heat.
6) Add onion and red pepper to skillet and sauté until tender. Just before done add scallions to soften.
7) Cool and add to salmon.
8) Beat eggs with Worcestershire sauce.
9) Add eggs, panko bread crumbs, chopped parsley and mix ingredients gently.
10) Add salt and pepper and mix again.
11) Form into burgers (makes approximately 8 burgers).
12) Cook in skillet with olive oil 4-5 minutes on each side or bake on greased cookie sheet at 350° F for 30 minutes.
13) Place on lettuce greens and garnish with lemon slices.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.