Spaghetti and Mussels in Tomato Garlic Sauce
2 lbs. Pier 33 Gourmet Mussels in Tomato Garlic sauce
6 tbsp. olive oil
4 garlic cloves
3 tbsp. chopped parsley
5 tbsp. white wine
Salt and pepper
1 lb. spaghetti
1) Heat both packages of mussels according to directions and set aside.
2) Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan, adding the garlic and parsley and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
3) Add the mussels and the white wine. Cook over medium heat until heated thoroughly.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
5) Cook spaghetti until al dente and once cooked, drain the spaghetti and add to the mussels and sauce in the frying pan. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.