Tropical Salsa Salmon
2 Pier 33 Gourmet Salmon Single Portions
1 tspn. butter
Salt and pepper
1/2 cup pineapple juice
1/2 cup pineapple or mango chunks
1/2 cup diced red pepper
1/2 cup diced white onion
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
1) Heat skillet and add butter.
2) Prepare salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Cook salmon on skillet for 4 minutes per side.
4) While salmon is cooking, prepare the salsa by mixing all of the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
5) Pour the tropical salsa over the salmon.
Known Health Risk: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood or shellfish may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have a medical condition. The cooking of such foods reduces the risk of illness.